Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Talk Talk Emma - 2

1 April First sunny day in Spring

Grandkungkung and Grandporpor are just back from Canada. I have more play mates now. I need to teach them about baby language that would help them to communicate with babies here.
Time to learn more about Baby language:
Hok = Hot! Dont touch!
Shuuuu = Put shoes on, let's go out!
SuSuSu = Quiet, su....Grandkungkung and Daddy are sleeping! (please put one finger close to your mouth when speaking sususu)
Fisusss = Fishy, Yummy!
Mok = no more....no more Yummy food!
Babi = Baby o baby
Daddy = Daddy, of cousre! my hardworking daddy!
Mommy = Mommy, yes, my dearest Mommy!

sometimes I would copy just what they said; and then they usually would say "OOOO, Emma, please repeat again!" I guess the meaning is "OOOO, Emma, please repeat again!", right? Mommy!

No comments: