Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Emma & Ling Ling

Friday late Spring

I like yours bib,beautiful fafa!

I went to Ling Ling's House to BBQ. I know Ling Ling for 11 months. She is just a month going to one year. That night, we shared a lot. I showed her how to "give" when mommy said "give". I taught her how to put out the tongue to release hot; she did it too. Oh, I have the same pair of silver shoe like Ling Ling. Ling Ling also shared hers favorite biscuit to me. I like hers bib, yes, those beautiful pink flower. Mommy, could I get one too, please?
Two lyoung adies ~ biscuit sharing time
Like me, put out the tongue to release hot..yesh, 00, you did it, good job!
I have this style too, silver is hot this year. 00, good taste! Let's go to Stanley Market* shopping tomorrow.
* Stanley Market has a lot of Babywear outlets.

No comments: