Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Host Host Emma

March 6 Rainny Day and Sharing Party

Mommy always says that a baby who knows sharing is a good baby. Tonight, Godmom VLung and Big Brother Aramis Duk Duk come to visit me. I would show them my favorite toys and play with them. Mommy would know I am a good baby then.

I show them the music box and let Godmom VLung listen to the music
I show them the slide and show them how to slide....but I feel scary too
I show them the press press book; Mommy says reading book is good but I just know to press the book now
I show them the jukebox player and let them know how good I am as a DJ BB EEEEMMA LO, yo!yo! yo!


YO YO Baby Emma GO GO GO!!
Come & Play with Baby Emma LO!!
There u go there u go there u go
YO YO Emma GO GO GO....check this out! yea




check this out! I am a good host!

No comments: