Thursday, January 1, 2009

La La La Emma

La La La Happy New Year

Jan 1 2009 22lbs
7 more days to go, I will be an one year old girl.
The last day of 2008, I got my first boot. It is brown and is so cool. I love it I love it I love it. Mommy bought me many new coats for my one-year birthday trip to Hawaii. There is one which is similar as hers; has a butterfly knot onto left hand side. I love to look like Mommy....gentle and pretty.




I miss Daddy. He is busy for earning milk money for me now. Yeah! I would see him very soon. He will bring me and Mommy to Hawaii. He is a hardworking daddy. I love to look like Daddy ....funny and funny and funny......and funny.....that is my CEO daddy (the chief entertainment offier @ home)




I love Mommy and Daddy. I wish them happy and healthy forever ever ever ever.....just like me!!!

No comments: