Friday, October 24, 2008

Dance Dance Emma

Autumn Breeze Sunny and Happy as usual

step........................step..............................toe
Last Tuesday, Mommy and I brought Daddy to beach and to celebrate his birthday. I picked my favorite bib " I love Daddy" and matched with my favorite pink pink one-piece dress. I presented a ballet dance to him which I practiced for days. But, both Mommy and Daddy did not aware my ballet steps.....
Then, I practiced more. In Oct 16, Thursday, I could stand without holding things. You see, I am a strong-minded baby.
Today, I have 4 teeth. I could sing and dance. I could sit and stand well. I could bite Mommy and eat solid food. mmm.....I think I could drive soon. Mommy said she would bring a car home soon, right, Daddy? ar?
Link to Daddy's birthday party

No comments: